Strongsville Permit Requirements

In addition to The Cliffs Association and Ledgewood Association requirements for property changes and additions, the City of Strongsville requires permits by the building department. Below is helpful information with waiting periods. The Strongsville Building Department website to get forms is at:

Note all contractors must be registered with the City of Strongsville and obtain proper permits prior to any work being done at your unit.